Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
Moist, delicious, and full of pumpkin flavor, this Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread is a must-make this fall season. Full of chocolate chips, it’s sure to satisfy any sweet tooth!
I finally got around to making some pumpkin bread. And this isn’t just any ordinary pumpkin bread. No siree…this bread has one full can of pumpkin in it and it’s studded with chocolate chips throughout. It’s super moist and delicious. As a matter of fact, this recipe is known as THE BEST pumpkin bread. Today I’m sharing Sally’s pumpkin bread recipe from Sally’s Baking Addiction.
Pumpkin Bread is one of those classic must-makes come fall time. It’s perfect for a quick breakfast or as an afternoon pick-me-up. My crew loved it as an after school snack. Any way you slice it, this pumpkin chocolate chip bread is yummy!
It has both a can of pumpkin as well as coconut oil in it to keep it staying super moist. And with those chocolate chips, you’re sure to get a bite-full of chocolate in each slice.
Give this recipe a try! You’ll be glad you did–it’s a fall treat you don’t want to pass up!
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup Golden Barrel organic cane sugar
- 1/2 cup Golden Barrel (light or dark) brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup Golden Barrel Coconut Oil melted
- 1/4 cup orange juice (or milk)
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9x5" loaf pan with cooking spray or coat evenly with coconut oil. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, sugars, pumpkin, oil, and orange juice until combined.
- Add dry ingredients into wet ingredients and stir until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 60-65 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out mostly clean. Keep an eye on the bread while baking, making sure to cover loosely with foil to prevent the top from burning.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Then cut into slices and serve with softened butter. Cover bread with foil or store in airtight container to keep fresh.
Feel free to add 1/4 tsp nutmeg and/or 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice to batter for additional flavor.