If you are interested in employment at Good Food, Inc. or L&S Sweeteners we encourage you to apply! Below are the current job opportunities available (click on position for a job description).
Good Food Inc. – Honey Brook, PA
(click on the position for a job description)
We consider applications for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex national origin, disability, sexual orientation, citizenship status or any other legally protected status.
As you fill out this application, please take note of a few things:
- Please provide all information requested on the application. Incomplete information could disqualify you from further consideration. Please do not note “see resume” on the application. If you have a resume and cover letter; please attach them to the application.
- We are a drug and alcohol free company. All post offer candidates must pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen and a job specific work ability test before starting employment.
- All post offer candidates are subject to a criminal background check before starting employment.
- Some of our positions require a valid driver’s license for insurance coverage purposes because the job involves driving company vehicles and equipment.
- All applications are reviewed within the week that they are received. If we feel you meet the job requirements and have the strong work history and skills that would be a fit with our company, we will contact you for an initial interview. Please be aware that we normally wait a full week after an ad runs to schedule interviews. Please note that we keep applications on file for one (1) year should another position arise that you may be qualified for.
- Interviews sometimes include a tour of the facility. Appropriate dress for a plant tour includes closed toe shoes and long pants. No shorts or open toed shoes are permitted in the production area.
Thank you for applying with our company!